Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

 


     


14/06/2011

US Patent Issued to BEG on Feb. 1 for "Integrated Process for Waste Treatment by Pyrolysis and Related Plant" (Italian Inventors)

continue reading >>
.
.
Area Riservata

Please enter your user name
and password

User name
Password
 

.
 



Francesco Becchetti CNBC Interview

Francesco Becchetti speaks about BEG's project in Kalivac, Albania,
and the country's energy potential. He also points out
the Group's growing interest in the Balcan Area (Kosovo, Montenegro) for the development of renewable energy plants.


Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

.
Mission

BEG's goal is to produce new renewable energy with the least environmental impact and the maximum social usefulness. The use of the most modern and performing technologies, a continuous relationship with institutions and local population, the uttermost respect of territory: these are the main instruments for the creation and promotion of an eco-compatible development model.

Beg's main challenges for the near future are:

  • To have no more than 10% of urban waste transported in landfills, and use the remaining 90% to produce new renewable energy through pyrolysis plants.
  • To produce - within 2017 - 1 / 1.5 billion kWh per year from hydroelectric plants in the Balkans (Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro).
.